Authentication Company wins Security Service Provider of the Year for Second Year and Best
November 20, 2011 — Cryptocard, the authentication authority, has won two significant awards at the 2011 Computer Security Awards. For the second year running readers of Network Computing Magazine and Computing Security, sponsors of the award, awarded Cryptocard as the Security Service Provider of the Year. Bulwark Distribution, value added distributor for information security solutions in the middle east region and for cryptocard products congratulate Cryptocard acheivement. The company also walked away with the Best New Product gong for its BlackShield Cloud authentication platform. Cryptocard was also a strong contender in the Network Security Solution of the Year, Cloud Security Solution of Year, Contribution to IT Security Award and the Bench Tested Solution of the Year, new for 2011, categories.
Jason Hart, Managing Director of EMEA, Cryptocard, said: “We’re blown away to win the Best New Product Award for BlackShield Cloud. As the world’s first authentication-as-aservice offering, BlackShield Cloud gives enterprises and service providers a way to authenticate user access to networks, cloud services such as salesforce.com and web applications. Being a SaaS based service we have made authentication far easier, simpler and cheaper than traditional server based authentication systems. For the first time, strong authentication is available to the mass market.”
“We, Bulwark Distribution as a distributor of Cryptocard tokens in the middle east region are so proud of these awards. We would like to extend our sincere gratitude to all the customers and readers for their votes. These kind of recognitions help us to promote and position Cryptocard as the best authentication products” said Mr. Prashant Menon, Account Manager – Corporate, Bulwark Distribution.
Critically, given the wide range of authentication needs and the growing number of users accessing cloud-based platforms, BlackShield Cloud provides scalable and affordable authentication for enterprises and service providers, allowing them to benefit from:
- The ability to protect anything – networks, applications and the cloud
- The widest choice of authentication tokens and tokenless methods – including support for third-party tokens such as SecurID and OATH tokens
- A full virtual enterprise authentication server available from the cloud – fully operational in minutes and backed by a 99.999% SLA
- No infrastructure requirement or up-front costs, only pay-per-user pricing
- An easy-to-use portal providing automated management, provisioning and reporting – drastically reducing administration time