The pioneering IT Security VAD launched major partnerships and demonstration of its complete Security solutions portfolio
Bulwark Technology’s participation at the GITEX Technology Week 2016, held at the Dubai World Trade Center last week, concluded on a high note exceeding the initial expectations of the leading VAD’s business.
GITEX is the leading ICT exhibition in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) and attracted visitors from over 150 nations, and 3,700 exhibiting companies representing greater than 61 countries.
Bulwark, represented by its team of local experts and key vendors, achieved a high level of brand and product awareness by showcasing an integrated range of innovative and specialized security solutions and services for the IT Security industry including details of its track record of successful projects across the Middle East region.
During the five-days of the show, Bulwark announced some major partnerships with the below mentioned vendors and solutions portfolio.
• Mimecast – Cloud Email Security, Archiving and Business Continuity solutions
• Lastline – Advance Malware Protection and Breach Detection
• Acunetix – Web Application Vulnerability Scanner
• Syncplicity – Enterprise File Sync and Share
The leading Value-Added Distributor also spotlighted and demonstrated their following ‘Best in Class’ products and solutions and elaborated on their collaboration with key vendors to act as their extended arms in the Middle East Region.
• Varonis – Enterprise Data Access Governance
• Sophos – Unified Threat Management/Endpoint Security
• Securenvoy – Tokenless Two-Factor Authentication
• Linoma – Managed File Transfer
• iStorage – Encrypted Flash Drives/Hard Discs
• SendQuick – Gateways for Enterprise Mobility
• Mailstore – Email Archival
• ARCON – Privileged Identity Management (PIM/PAM)
• Netsupport – IT Asset Management / Classroom Management
• ESET Antivirus / Endpoint Security
• Kerio – Mail Server / Firewall / VOIP based PBX
• Netwrix – Change Auditing Solution
• EnGenius –Networking Access Points/Switches/Routers
• Jacarta Environmental monitoring solutions
“Gitex Technology Week 2016 provided an excellent platform for our brand visibility and communication, boosted our presence in the Middle East region and provided an ideal opportunity to strengthen the business relationships with our key vendors, partners and customers whilst developing many new prospects in the region which I anticipate will allow us to grow our business aggressively in the months to come’’, commented Mr. Jose Thomas Menacherry, Managing Director, at Bulwark Technologies.
‘’We are pleased about the success of our participation in the region’s largest ICT industry event. We have positively achieved what we were aiming for in terms of reinforcing our presence in the Middle East region and the reach of our solutions offering to all industry segments. It was a remarkable success for us from all aspects, from a brand exposure to partnerships acquisition as well as our regional channel and customer base growth” added Mr. Menacherry.
Mr. Menacherry, credited with the success of the company, has struck timely strategic partnerships with leading global IT innovators over the years, resulting in the extensive range of security offerings by the company today. Home to more than twenty brands Bulwark has established an excellent track record in delivering world-class products and excellent customer service.