Mobile and Facebook Analytics Among Innovations
August 09, 2010 – Webtrends today released a major upgrade to its Analytics product line: Analytics 9 On Premises. This upgrade, available immediately, brings the openness, power and elegance of Analytics 9 On Demand to the On Premises product offering. Unlike Analytics 9 On Demand, which is a SaaS offering, On Premises is software that clients host themselves.
New Capabilities Now in Webtrends Analytics 9 On Premises:
- Facebook and Mobile Analytics provide the ability to measure activity on these channels.
- Self-service APIs to connect data across all digital channels.
- Real-time data for up-to-the-minute insight and context.
- New intuitive user interface to quickly uncover customer trends and opportunities.
- More powerful, customizable analytics engine for data collection, analysis and rendering.
More Organizations Want to Measure Past the Website
“More brand interactions happen away from our customers’ sites every day: Facebook, mobile apps and social media,” said Alex Yoder, Webtrends CEO. “Organizations need to see across all those channels to understand the big picture. Analytics 9 On Premises helps organizations create more relevant interactions with their customers, all while keeping that customer data on their own IT systems.”
- Coke and Unilever shifted spending from microsites to Facebook. Pepsi ditched its $20 million Super Bowl ad spend for social media. (New Media Aga, 2010)
- Mobile marketing investments are slated to triple in the next five years. (Forrester, 2009)
- $705M will be spent on health care mobile applications in 2010, with a 4.5% CAGR. (Compass Intelligence, 2010)
- Mobile banking will double to 400M users by 2013. (Juniper, 2010)
Looking Across Online and Offline Channels
Webtrends self-service APIs and support for open industry standards make it possible to integrate online and offline customer intelligence from all digital channels: from web to mobile to Facebook and much more.
Real-Time Insight for the People Who Need It
Webtrends offers the most intuitive, least complicated analytics experience through the Insight interface. The modern interface lets you quickly uncover trends and easily explore your data. And new tools make it faster than ever before to share real-time insight and analysis with the people in your organization who need it.
Measure What Matters to You
Webtrends captures all of your data — no data sampling — and allows you to correlate any number of dimensions and measures to answer complex questions.